Big Level Trucking, Inc offers a combination of a good compensation package with the flexibility of providing both good revenue and plenty of "home" time. Our company is small enough to give you the attention you deserve as an individual.
- Personal Dispatcher - you have your own assigned dispatcher.
- Paid vacation after one year service
- A company health plan.
- Optional disability and cafeteria type selection of benefits to fit your needs.
- Home time can be requested every two weeks.
- Safety bonus for every passed roadside inspection.
- Revenue based pay from 26% to 31% based on years experience at time of hire and up to .51 cents per mile on the mileage fleet.
- Weekly Pay.
- Late Model Equipment. Our van fleet consists of 2018-2020 Internationals and Freightliners and our trailers are 2014-2019 Utility Trailers.
Owner Operators are offered a contract based on 75-77% of Revenue.
- Use of company fuel program and bulk tank savings.
- Safety bonus plan for passed roadside inspections
- Weekly settlements.
- Personal Dispatcher
- Late Model 53' Vans
Big Level Trucking, Inc, has set standards for the quality of driver to meet our customer's needs. The following minimum requirements are considered when screening a driver applicant.
- You must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- You must have 3 years of verifiable over the road experience with a regulated carrier. Comparable military service will be considered.
- You must have a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) from your state of residence.
- You can have no more than 2 moving violations in the past 24 months with no Excessive Speeding (15 MPH or + over speed limit), Reckless Driving, or Careless Driving convictions. PSP review must be within acceptable limits of safe operation.
- No DUI or DWI, Impaired Driving or Implied Consent convictions within prior 10 years.
- No more than one preventable accident/incident creating damage or injury in the prior 36 months.
- You must pass a minimum of one year DOT physical, and pre-employment drug screen, and meet all qualifications of the FMCSA part 391.